Saturday 17 May 2014

Galaxy background and digi offer! (video tut)

Hello All!
 
Its a lovely warm day today and Im sitting here inside creating just for you! I was playing around a couple of evenings ago trying to find my mojo, and completely by accident I created this awesome background! Im always really happy to find a new technique and I just have to say its even better when I manage to come up with it myself. My mojo must have been lonely on its own because it certainly reappeared just at the right moment! 
 
 
 
I spent several hours creating a video tutorial for you and just as I was about to edit (around midnight) the video vanished! So I spent another several hours yesterday refilming and editing this! Lo and behold, once I have done it all again, the original file resurfaces. Isnt that just my luck!
 
So have a watch of the video below if you want to find out how to do this background! 
 

 
 
As a little bonus for all of you who have visited my blog, I have a special digi set that I have created called To The Moon that you can use with this background!
 
To The Moon - full set - £4
 
If you would like to purchase this set, please send me a request to Samantha@autumnmoondesigns.co.uk and quote GALAXY25 to receive £1 off!
 
ALSO, if you share with 2 or more friends who purchase, you can get this set for free! Just make sure they give me your name and email at the time of purchase.
 
 
 
If you like this video, and/or digi, I would appreciate any feedback so that I know whether to continue making them and creating my digis! Also I love reading comments!
 
See you all again soon :)
 
Sam.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some love!!