Wednesday 14 May 2014

Another Flower power tag (and video tut!)

Hi Guys! Here again partway through the month to share another creation for A little Bit Crafty Challenge blog. If you haven't yet checked it out, this months challenge is Flower Power, and there is still time left to enter!
 
I recently made this watercoloured tag and posted it on Facebook. I've had a few requests on how to do it and I thought I would do something a little different and make a video!
 
 
 
 
Please bear with me on this video as its only my second one and editing is still very new to me! If you like it please let me know and I will hopefully make more and improve on my skills!
 
 
 
I hope you enjoyed the video and please do let me know if you want me to make more.
 
Here is the tags side by side again:
 
 
Have a crafty day!! And don't forget to enter the challenge!
 
Sam.
 

3 comments:

Leave us some love!!