Wednesday 5 June 2013

Hi from Lucy



Hi Everyone, I'm Lucy. 

I've been crafting all of my life in one form or another & love being creative and seeing what I can come up with. I've explored all sorts of different crafts over the years. My current addiction to card making started 12 years ago when I discovered the Do Crafts goody bags at our local craft shop. Since then the love of papercrafting has grown and grown (as has my collection of crafty stash!)

I love making individual & personalised gifts and cards for people. Almost everything I make is tailored to the person who's receiving it, but I enjoy playing too. I'm lucky to be on several Design Teams at the moment (more by luck than judgement) The Digi Galore Challenge Blog , the Hougie DT, and Aly's Crafty Challenges. and I love sharing my creations with people on my blog loopylass2010.blogspot

I explore all sorts of crafts but my current favourites are

  • Digi Stamps - I love how flexible they are & that they don't take any storage space

  • My Promakers - I tried my first set of pens over 2 years ago and have gradually built up my collection. I've followed the YouTube Tutorials given by the very talented Kimberley Brown & have found my colouring has improved greatly. I love being able to bring black & white images to life with a few pens.

  • My Cougar Cutting Machine - I started with a Craft Robo and upgraded to my Cougar 2 years ago. It's amazing machine and I love being able to design anything I can imagine and cut it from anything up to 2mm thick card. I can also use pens in it to draw, engrave metal or acrylic, emboss leather and many many things I've not even tried yet
I have M.E. so my creativity varies with my energy levels but I'll be checking in here regularly.

I'm looking forward to being part of this blog with the other incredibly talented members - it's going to be fun & there should be a good mix of different ideas and different styles. Hope you all enjoy it

Lucy x

 

2 comments:

Leave us some love!!