Friday 2 August 2013

Digi Galore's Birthday


Happy Birthday to You,
Happy Birthday to You,
Happy Birthday Dear Digi Galore!
Happy Birthday to You!

I'm on the DT at Digi Galore and as we're having a birthday blog hop at Digi Galore Challenges I thought I'd invite you all along :D I've been luckily enough to be on the Design Team right from the start and can honestly say its been a pleasure to be part of such a great team :D It's hard to believe a year has gone past already!

To celebrate our birthday we've arranged an amazing Blog Hop with the whole of the DT involved. 

Pop by to Digi Galore to start the Hop. We've got amazing sponsors and some incredible prizes so come along & join in. 

This is the list for the Blog Hop 


So now onto the cards I made. Unfortunately 2 of the DT members are ill at the moment (Get Well Trudie & Sandra) So I had 4 digis to play with!!! All from amazing artists. So here they are:







Sponsor: The Stamping Chef
Digi: Howdy Baby


I love The Stamping Chef's Cheeky Saucy Ladies
The Sentiment is from Ginger's House I use her free sentiments regularly - they add so much to a card.





Sponsor: Bugaboo



The fun easel card was cut on my Cougar using the Doily Easel Cut File from Birds Cards
I made the sentiment myself by adapting the Happy Birthday to Ewe one that came with the digi.





Sponsor: Digital Delights
Digi - Singing Sally and Tiered Cake




Sentiment - from Create with TLC

Promarkers used:

Skin - Coral, Sunkissed Pink, Blush, Pastel Pink Cheeks
Hair - Tulip Yellow, Sunflower, Gold
Dress, Shoes, Roses & Sentiment - Cerise, Shocking Pink*, Vermillion*
Underskirt - Rose Pink
Cake - Tan, Caramel
Lush Green, Pine








I'm pleased with this as I managed to master a few things I can't normally manage - Lace, Embellishments & Patterned Paper :D

I made the sentiment myself
The Paper is from the Fancy Pant's Beach Babe 6x6 stack

I used these Promarkers:
Skin - Coral, Sunkissed Pink, Blush,  Pastel Pink Cheeks
Hair - Cocoa, Henna, Chestnut, Walnut
Dress, Shoes & Earphones - Salmon Pink, 


Well there you go - that's the end of my contribution. I've had loads of fun playing & hope you enjoyed it too.

I'd love to hear what you think so please leave me a message before you hope in to Lisa 

Don't forget to pop back to Digi Galore to enter - the theme is Anything Goes and the prizes are AMAZING!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some love!!